A wise man makes his own luck, and with a bit of Skill one can win consistently at cards, dice and other games of chance. This Skill may come in handy when a Character wishes to gamble for certain items held by a Non-Playing Character. The rank of the Gambling Skill determines the maximum worth of any single item for which one may gamble.
- Gambling Apprentice a "mark" will gamble for more expensive items
- Trained by Langley, Tarant (Bridesdale Inn)
- Gambling Expert a "mark" will gamble away wielded items
- Trainer: Bartenders
- Gambling Master a "mark" will gamble away things that he or she would not normally sell
- Master: Gurin Rockhollow at the "Gentleman's Club" in Tarant
- The way to be named a gambling master is quite simple, you have to gamble all the gold (5,000) from Gurin's pockets.
Note: He only plays for 1,000 or 2,000 gold.
- Fated Rings ga++
- Lucky Medallion ga++