Leonard Boyarsky, Troika Games's second founder, entered the game industry as a freelance artist in 1992 after completing a bachelor's degree from the Art Center College of Design. He soon joined Interplay as a clean up artist and quickly worked his way up the ladder to become the lead artist on Stonekeep. After the development of Stonekeep ended, Leonard was given the opportunity to become the Lead Artist and Art Director on a then unnamed project which would eventually become Fallout. Besides supervising the project, he teamed up with Jason Anderson and Tim Cain to oversee its direction and feel, thus aiding the development of the game's original design.
He also assisted Jason and Tim in designing Fallout 2 before leaving Interplay to form Troika Games.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay
- Fallout (1997), Interplay
- Stonekeep (1995), Interplay
- Unnatural Selection (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- Castles II: Siege & Conquest (1992), Interplay